2020 is your year of transformation
For decades, I drank too much. I kept telling myself I would quit "tomorrow" - but the next day, I would drink, then say "tomorrow", again. It was a cycle of slavery (and a ton of shame) that sucked. Hard.
Through willpower and "decision" I would string a few days without drinking. Soon, I would start coming out of my skin.
I then realized I had two problems:
- I didn't really know how to stop drinking.
- I didn't really know how to live without the drinking.
I was stuck. I was terrified.
Until the day that everything changed.
The day that I decided to stop focusing on the "drinking" - and I decided to start focusing on the "living".
Sounds interesting? it is.
I had to sit down and take a deep breath.
The first thing I had to understand was that nobody was going to do this for me. Only I could make the decision to change.
I realized I had a problem with drinking, yes. But there was more.
- I had a problem with victimhood. I loved playing small in order to justify my drinking.
- I had a problem with integrity with my word. I had 1000 excuses, and kept giving myself a pass, daily.
- I had a problem of self-trust. I could not trust myself to do what I said I would.
- I had a problem with honesty. I kept pretending I had shit under control.
I'd been asking the wrong question.
The question was not "how can I quit drinking?"
The question was: "How can I start transforming my relationship with myself and my life?
In order to answer that question, first I had to step into a place of ownership.
Next, I had to do the work of transformation.
Ready to start getting serious about this?
Where to start?
1. Check out the FAQ's (below) to learn more about my message, services and offerings.
2. Listen to the free meditation on Owning your Truth in Addiction (below). It's time to feel empowered and remember you CAN do this.
3. Browse through the Courses and Resources and pick your next step (remember, nothing changes until you take action).
4. Subscribe to the newsletter to get freebies and coaching emails.
Questions? Reach me at [email protected]
Let's start to create a recovery journey that is 100% you.
Xx - Pamela
Courses and Resources.
This is where you take action and ditch the "tomorrow" b.s.
Questions + Answers
Will the Badass Recovery Course get me sober?
Do I need to be already sober to do your courses?
Why do you call yourself an Alcoholic? Isn't that a label?
Why do you charge for your services and courses? I can get sober in AA with a sponsor for free!
You've shared you got sober through AA. Isn't it outdated and male-centric?
Can I hire you as my recovery coach?
Do you have any upcoming workshops or retreats?
Sign up for coaching emails + discounts + badass freebies