Part guided meditation, part coaching session.
A month-long reset to the way you think about your recovery.
Wake up every morning with a brand new focus, one recovery pillar at a time. The goal? To give you the mental, emotional and spiritual perspective on what you face; how challenges can be surpassed and turned into growth.
Early sobriety is hard. These audios help you prepare to kick its ass.
You don't have to burn incense. Hell, you don't even have to like meditation to give these a try. All you need to do is find a quiet spot to sit down, and spend 15 minutes listening with an open heart. Because these "coaching meditations" are written from the perspective of my owner inner addict, I know they'll speak to yours.
Listen to a sample in the video on this page.
Here's what listeners have said:
"Tears. Lots of tears.
Every word hits home.
You are changing lives."
"Amazing. Like a message direct from my higher power that spoke exactly to where I was in that moment."
Brutally honest yet hopeful & inspiring.
What do you get?
Each morning, you will receive one "Coaching Meditation" delivered to your inbox.
Together, we'll focus on one recovery element at a time, helping you start or continue your path in recovery.
Here's how it works:
- Find the day's audio in your inbox each morning
- Find a spot where you feel calm, sit down, and listen
- Apply the tools you learn as needed throughout your day
- Download the insert for extra support and exercises
- Repeat daily
Who is this series for?
This series will give you those "aha" moments that change your day. String a few of those days together and suddenly you have a really good week.
This is for you if:
- If you're in the early stages of sobriety when the days seem especially shaky
- If you've been in recovery for a while, but you've lost your fire
- If you want a "virtual coach" to introduce you to new ideas that create new possibilities for living more honestly, generously, and calmly